Summer ’23: 70 destinations to choose from
A promising flight network will soon connect Cagliari with 70 destinations.
Starting March 26th 2023 as many as 23 airlines will operate on 92 routes – 41 domestic and 51 international – flying to and from 19 different Countries. A total of around 4.2 million seats will be on offer, including 1.3 million on international routes.
Among the brand-new flight connections, Cagliari Airport is proud to announce the first scheduled long-haul route ever to be served in Sardinia: flydubai will fly to Dubai International 3 times a week. Other important additions are to be provided by Volotea flying to Athens and Ryanair connecting South Sardinia to Gothenburg.
Here are the new scheduled flight connections featured in Cagliari Airport S23 network:
- Athens operated 2x week by Volotea
- Barcelona operated 3x week by Volotea
- Brindisi operated 2x week by Volotea
- Dubai operated 3x week by flydubai
- Florence operated 4x week by Volotea
- Genova operated 2x week by Ryanair
- Gothenburg operated 2x week by Ryanair
- Innsbruck operated 1x week by Marathon Airlines
- Lyon operated 2x week by easyJet
(Please see attachment for further details on Cagliari Airport Summer 2023 flight network - IT ONLY)